FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok problem solved, my Clymer manual was showing Cylinder #1 on portside top. Actually its starboard side, top. Timing is right on, I did not have to change. I did have to adjust the Idle though, quite a bit. It was at 1000 rpm. brought it down to 650.
I had no spark. Tested and replaced the sensor coil (timer base) and Stator because it had a burnt Alternator coil on it. It started right up and Idles fine. Its on a lift so I have test driven it yet because I wanted to check the timing. I'm sure it can't off much, but did not want to do any...