FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for the welcome. I got the boat for free. The 50 hp Evinrude was rebuilt , and never used , controls move smooth. I'll just find another boat for the free parts to go into , if we decide not to repair the Glastron.
Hello world,
My name is Darrin. I've recently purchased a 1968? Glastron . It's completely rotten inside ( but I'm 52 and not in the best condition either) I'll try and post pictures of it now. Me and my son are going to rebuild it and FISH 👌