FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’m
Don’t quote me, but I will have to look to see where the distributor is located ( if it’s rear facing it chevy and front of motor is Ford correct?)
Ahh okay so the cobra part stands for the drive train, so technically if I have a 350sbc with the one piece rear main that I had for my old nova I can just drop it in, and then install the manifolds and my old stuff off the original motor?
When you mean omc are you talking about intake, manifolds? Can I just go yank a 5.0 out of an old f150 refresh it up and drop it in? Sorry if that sounds stupid, this is my first ever boat, but not afraid of rebuilding stuff as I’m a heavy equipment mechanic just don’t know if there is certain...
I have checked for floor rot and hull, previous owner had new cross runners installed and fiberglassed, i just have to install somthing over the 3/4 pressure wood that is new
How’s it going everyone hoping I can get some answer to help me out! Just picked up a 1988 four Winn forizon 200 that has a 5.0 cobra on it I believe, block is cracked from previous owner not taking care of it, im looking to see what else can I stuff in there, does it have to be a 5.0 or can I...