FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Sorry, but not a big boater, so don't know all the lingo. My boat used to start when I turned the key on the console. Doesn't do that anymore, but starts right up when you connect one of those starter buttons directly on the motor. Not sure what I need or where to find it. Motor is a 1999 Force...
The side mounted console of my 1999 Fisher Dominator 17 aluminum boat was recently crushed under a pine tree during a winter ice storm. I need the entire fiberglass top portion of the console. Does anyone know where I can get parts for a Fisher? It also fits the Fisher Marsh Hawk series. Would...