FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a Tee-Nee tilt action A-Frame trailer roller trailer. It has an oval tag with a S/N of A 96471 on an oval tag. Any idea of what year this is? I need this to get a registration for it. I'm guessing a '57 or '58 since it doesn't have the extra rear fin on the fenders but maybe...
I recently purchased a 1955 Arkansas Traveler Sport, aluminum hull, fiberglass cap with 57 Chevy style fins. The sand cast aluminum endcap on one fin has been replaced (right side). They are not interchangeable from left to right or I would use that one for a mold. Does anyone know where I...