FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all,
I just bought a 1988 Seaswirl Tempo with a Johnson 120 OB on it. The boat runs great....after it miraculously decides to work as advertised. Vague you might say, here are the details.
If I have not run the boat in more than a day the cold start is a bear. I can get it to fire after...
Hey all,
Does anyone have this top? I am considering purchasing it for my aerial assault tower. I want to be sure it is durable and folds down or comes off easy for towing the boat. Also is it stable enough to cruise full throttle (50 mph) without it rattling around...
Hey all,
I have a 1997 glastron gs180 that stalls on hot startups. It cranks up fine the first time when it is cold and runs normal. However, if I shut the engine down for either 5 minutes or an hour it stalls when putting it in gear and trying to takeoff. They only way I can get it to go is by...