FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
aaaaa no ! I guess I thought it did that it self going in and out, but I should have done it anyway. I will definitely grease that sucker up makes good scence
Thanks !
thanks Chris, where might these bushings be in the system and aside from letting bleed out on its own what's the best way to bleed it out, I've done the raising all the way up locking the engine up taking the plug off refilling plug back on and lowering, maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Tony
1995 mercury 125 hp og039265 is what I have, the tilt is a single ram with a three wire motor. I recently resealed the piston and cylinder topped it off with transmission fluid and it worked just fine two previous times out fishing, however the last time out when ever I trim down the motor...
Happy new year to all.
the motor is a 125hp mercury year 1994, the tilt - trim unit is a motor pump, one piston unit under the motor.
Last time out on the lake bassfishing was a couple days ago, thats when I noticed that as I tilted the motor up to remove the transom support it went up very...