FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I ran WOT for about twenty to thirty minutes up and down the river. Then I heard the continuous beep from console. Oil level is good, using 87 octane non ethanol gas. The motor does not shut off but does not go fast. I am assuming its a safety from overheating. Because i cannot go WOT it...
Hello,
I have a 60 HP evinrude tracker. At lower throttle it runs super smooth. When I increase the throttle at a certain point it starts to chug. No increase in speed. Nothing to bad but I belive it should go faster. I replaced the wires and plugs, new gas and oil as well.
Thanks
Thomas
Hello,
I am wondering what "push to choke ignition switch" i need for a 89 Bass tracker 1600 TF. The motor model number is TE60TLCEA 60 hp Evinrude.
Thanks in advance for any help provided.
Regards
Thomas A. Bernauer