FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
Looking for a little advice
The Problem
My motor was getting a little slow to turn over so I decided to take a look. Batteries were new so I cleaned and tightened all connections but it didn't improve. Pulled the starter and the drive and bendix gear were rusted bad. Problem...
Will the Alpha 1's work? or
Do I really need an 888, if so, any good online sources for these?
The alphas are everywhere but 888 seems tougher. I've heard something about a shiff pin being the difference? Guess its in the vertical portion of the shaft. All input appreciated
Need 1.5:1 gear...