FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
All,
First post but longtime lurker. I like to research my problems and try to solve them from previous posts and not bother you fine folks but I don't see the answer to my question.
I have a '88 Bayliner 2155 (3100# 22' cabin cruiser) powered by a OMC 5.0L (gm 305c/i). Its time for a new...