FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Now available… 4423 impellers. Designed, manufactured, and tested in USA. Two materials available: HiPerf and OEM type.
HP: https://ebay.io/m/wGPTRm
OEM: https://ebay.io/m/ilG22j
I recently purchased and in the process of restoring a 1955 Crestliner Viking Deluxe. Currently working on the air horn. It works (meaning I put air to it and it sounds off loud); however, I'm not sure all the internal pieces are installed. The hollow "needle" part is loose inside (installed...