FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Attaching a video. Basically drove it on a Saturday, no issues. Went to start it on a Saturday and this was happening. Wouldn't turn over and didn't sound right when trying to. Any thoughts? Can't get into a mechanic for a bit.
Video:
Hi all, I did the winterization myself this year for the first time on my I/O.
I'm just driving myself a little crazy making SURE I connected the hoses (inlet/outlet) correctly on the sea water pump. Basically the hose that runs along the manifold connected to the top pipe on the pump, and the...