FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys,
I took my project boat out for the first time last weekend. I noticed that im loosing "traction" when im cornering or trying to accelerate quickly. I know it may be possible that the engine is a little low on the transom, but i wouldnt think it would cause that much of an issue. I have...
Hi All,
I am just looking to get some opinions on the transom on my project boat. It appears that the previous owner chaged the transom board with a very ill fitting peice of wood. I have most accessories stripped off of it now. Should i spend a bit more time and try to tackle replacing this...
Hello everyone,
I acquired an 66' evinrude for a really good price. (Came with an aluminum boat and trailer). The fellow who sold it to me claims it will run, it just needs the electrical connected. Im not sure if i trust his opinion :P. This is an electronic shift outboard. I also have the...