FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I plan on hanging around.
Stumbled across the website looking for help with my 3.5 Merc leaking gas underneath the carb. I read a couple things about the needle and seat needing cleaning, but I am not too sure how to go about that. Maybe I have all of my info wrong...