FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Serial # B100S-1500011 Honda
I took lower unit off, there is no impeller. There is a rubber hose (short piece) the leads into upper unit. Do I have to remove the engine from the Base? & If so what are the steps, I see 4 bolts on outside of case, What about the bolts around the drive shafe...
This engine #b100s 1500011 is new to me. was sitting for some time?.
When I tryed to start it up I had issue with carb. puking fuel from top of carb vents. Removed & cleaned carb. I then started engine & could see that water spray was fine @ faster idle but @ the slowest speed none to very...