FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Well, I just bought a FloScan 7000, Gauge works as it should but the sensor, well it wont pulse properly, Checked it with my oscilloscope and it's "almost" working. REMOVED BY MOD TEAM.
Thanks
Jerome
I know this has probably been covered somewhere, but maybe this a different situation?. I completed well "thought" i completed the ceremonial grinding of the boat. Only to discover that where the stringers were glassed in, it looks like when the boat was built they built up the hull to the point...
After reading the mass amount of info on here and seeing the huge amount of people always willing to help another I'm glad I registered here indeed. I am curious if there any are members that happen to be in the Chatham thru to Windsor area I am just outside of leamington. I recently purchased...