FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey everyone, I am fishing for options to refinish my fibreglass (I think) consoles in a 2005 tracker boat. They are all heat cracked. I don't know anything about this stuff but can learn with a bit of guidance. Plan in the back of my mind was dremel them out and smooth ish, fill with short hair...
I've been browsing for a few months stealing great ideas and advice from everyone and am now in the thick of it. I have my decks ripped out and have scoped out a couple areas for new storage compartments. First one will be mid boat, forward of the two front pedestals. As I found after removing...
Gents, does anyone have experience repairing small stress cracks in a aluminium hull? This is on a 2005 Tracker pro-guide WT, the hull is relatively thin aluminium. It appears the cracks are right where the stringers are welded on the interior. There are three spots, two on one stringer and one...