FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I have a 2000 Evinrude 150 Ficht engine that I need to replace the trim and tilt unit on and was wondering if anyone could confirm if the units from the likes of a mid 2000's Yamaha of similar hp or a Suzuki would fit? From what I can tell from reading it is a Showa unit which seems to...