FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1984 DT 115 the engine has been setting for a couple of years it idles good and revs up good, but when i put it into gear it trys to go than it dies.
I just recently purchased my first boat and the motor that came with it is a 1985 Suzuki dt 115. The motor has been setting for years, and it doesn't have hardly any hours on it at all. I started it up with the muffs on it, and there is no water coming out the discharge hole. I'm not sure if...
I just recently purchased my first boat and the motor that came with it is a 1985 Suzuki dt 115. The motor has been setting for years, and it doesn't have hardly any hours on it at all. I started it up with the muffs on it, and there is no water coming out the discharge hole. I'm not sure if...