FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello fellas,
I have been lurking in this forum for a month now. I have never owned a boat so I found one that needed some TLC and bought it for $120.00
I couldnt pass this one up. The motor ran. It just needed some adjustments on the carbs. Its a 85hp evinrude. I just wanted to get it...
Hello everyone,
I picked up a 16' starcraft super sport with a evinrude 85hp model #85093b.
I was told that the ignition box is new and plugs + wires. The prev owner told me that it would run for a few then blow the fuse. Does this sound like a grounding problem. I am new to this boating...