FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Garmin fish finder120 and my transducer slipped sideways on my trolling motor and i seen fish that were not there when the transducer was pointing down...Was it seeing fish off to the side? Can i use the fish id that way ?
I have a 20 hp Evinrude 1990. I live in the tampa area and go fishing 2 to 3 times a month.When i return home from fishing i run the engine in a 30 gallon tub of water for about 15 to 20 min everytime. I have changed the water pump ***. everyyear, butwould like to know if i should flush out the...
The last two times out on the water i have had this problem. When at full throtle for about 8 min my engine cuts down to almost idle then surges to about half then drops back down to idle. This happens at a rate every second or so and doesn't stop. I have to throtle back to an idle and it will...
I have been working on my engine and wanted to clean the carbon out. Right now i don't have a prop for it. I was wondering if i can run the engine without the prop just to clean the carbon out. I havea tank at home that i use to run the engine in.Thank you for your responses.
Ihave a 20 h.p. evenrude. I had trouble getting my prop off and finally had to cut it off, it was froze on. I am getting a new prop but would like to know if instead of using marine grease can i use anti-seize lubricant instead. Thanks for the input. BOB.