FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2008 Sedona FS21 pontoon boat with a tach that at times seems to be operating correctly, other times it seems to be doubling the RPMS. I know my 1999 Merc 90hp 2-cycle does not accelerate to 7,000 RPMs just off idle nor will it cruise at 6,000 rpms at while doing 14mph. Any ideas how...
I have a 2008 Sedona FE21 pontoon boat with a Merc 90hp 2-stroke that works well but the throttle will not stay at the RPMs (4,500) that I want. the throttle starts to rollback to about 2,900 so I have to hold the throttle in place. The throttle in a Merc 883711A12 top mount and I can not find...