FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I'm redoing the wiring on my 84 Crest. I'd like to see some wiring harness ideas. Not motor harness but the accessories. Lights, fishfinder, etc. Thank you
I have water in my trim fluid. Last weekend my pontoon boat took a nosedive into a wave and the back lifted up and then back down and I think the trim unit may have gone underwater. I just bought this boat and it was rebuilt by its previous owner. I'm not sure he did it all right, but I got a...
I have a 14' starcraft 1961.The key switch is gone.All the wiring is gone.I use the pull starter and it runs fine.I just want to hook up the starter and see if it works.What's the best way without speding a ton.I have the junction box and the starter solenoid.Thanks