FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a lowrance gps/sonar unit and am looking for upgraded maps to put in it for fishing/navigation. I see Map Create and Hotspots advertised a lot, but don't know anyone who has used them. What are your recomendations for combination lakes and bays?
I have an 05 yamaha 225 fourstroke.
It ran perfect till it sat a few months. Took it out and wouldn't get over 2500 rpm. then as it sat a few minutes it rose a few. after starting it and stopping it over a coupe hours, it finally took off. I figured bad gas and injector cleaner fixed it...
I'm new to the forums. I have an 05 yam225 4stroke. Was out running old gas out of it and hit something submerged in the lake. Probably a log, but it didn't seem detrimental. Now I look at the prop spinning and it seems off center/wobbling a tiny bit. Maybe 1-2 millimeters at the end of the...