FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi!
I am trying to change the impeller on my DT65 1990 model, but I can`t find the place to disconnect the shift shaft. Can anyone help?
Is behind where I point the red arrow in the picture?
The manual says:
1. Place the shift selector in forward gear
2. Loosen the nut and disconnect the...