FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm going to replace my fuel pump as part of some troubleshooting I've done on another thread. My engine serial # is 0M643181. I've already removed the plastic cover. These are the steps that I'm assuming I should take just based on the pictures in the mercury catalog.
1. Disconnect pigtail.
2...
Okay, I know this has been discussed and I've read most threads and have purchased parts based on those threads. I've been dealing with this issue since the end of last season. I'm just now starting to put some real time into the troubleshooting process.
I have a 2003 Maxum 2700 with a 350 Mag...
Hello Everyone! I just bought my first boat and am missing the gas strut for the engine compartment. The brackets are there, but no strut. I know the part number to have it replaced through stingray, but I was hoping to just buy one off the net to save a few dollars. I would like to know what...
Hello Everyone,
First of all this is my first boat so I'm a little new to he marine engine world in general. My Stingray 240CS starts everytime with no problems. It idles at around 500 RPMs. I have noticed that I may have a stuck Thermostat. Water seems to discharge from the engine immediately...