FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi folks
I missed my start a bit (to say the least) on this great forum (and I did not read the rules ) . I did not introduce myself so that was a bit rude. I apologize for that.
I'm Steve from Belgium Europe. Been busy with boats since I was a kid.
I bought an old Picton fiberglass speedboat...
Hello,
I bought a Suzuki DT65 (1981) a couple of weeks ago and it runs great for an oldtimer.
When I took a closer look to the electrical diagram there seems to be an option to install a tacometer (suzuki calls that a Tachometer assy).
When i checked the partlist on the net it had the status...