FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
i have an 88 alpha one, and the trim button does not raise the outboard. I can lower it with the button, but when i try to trim it up, the motor does not even kick in. I can push the trailer button and it will raise the motor, so i know that the trim is not shot. Any ideas about where to look...
I am looking at two boats to buy. one is a 1985 EbbTide dyna trak 176(just like a bass boat), with a johnson 150 on it, and the other one is a 1988 Regal Medialian with a 4.3. I like to fish and tube, do more fishing than tubing though. I drove the ebbtide today and it gets up and goes real...