FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently got an '86 Imperial Bowrider w/ 140 hp Mercruiser. I am new to boating so this is a rookie question...My steering is stuck but I dont know if the outdrive should be all the way down or not. After reading some of the other threads I am going to disconnet the end of the steering cable...
I'm a new boater and looking to buy a boat. I came across this 1981 Grady White Pacific 221, 230 HP. I just think the price is a litte steep for the year, $5500, I have not seen anything but the exterior of the boat as of yet, but she looks good. I plan to check the rest of it out very soon...
I'm new to boating and thinking of buying a used 89 Bayliner 2152 Capri cuddy. It has OMC Cobra 5.8 and OMC outdrive. A trailer is included in the deal. It has not been in the water this season but was in last year. The interior is showing age but no major damage. There are some soft spots...