FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am starting to rebuild my boat. I will need to replace the stringers, transom and floor.
So I was thinking of using Sea cast for the transom, and possibly for the stringers also but I will decide that when I get the floor out. As you can see in one of the pics the center stinger is totally...
I have this outboard on a stand for storage and cannot get it to lower down. It is trimmed up about 20 degrees. I did unscrew the manual bleed screw and it will not budge ,what else could it be? The tilt trim was working when it was on the boat. Does anyone know how to put power to the tilt and...