FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
I have a 1975 Mercury 1150 (distributor) that was running great. I was away from lake for about 2 weeks and upon return I find the motor bogs down and won't make over 2000 RPM even though it starts and idles great and will run along all day below 2000 RPM.
The carbs were cleaned back...
Hi All,
I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I want to be sure I'm doing this right. I am following Clem's guide however I have questions about my timing marks. See the pics. I am trying to decipher the marks. I assume the two heavy vertical lines beside TDC are the first "timing...