FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for the response. It's V-drive. We will be doing a sea trial and I will be checking the rpms at cruising and WOT to Mercuiser specs but it will be dry so looking for thoughts. Really like the layout and have been watching for one this well maintained by one owner.
Not just targeting 4 people on board I understand the fuel, fresh/waste water ratio but how much a family of 4 packs for long weekends. I didn't know if I should pass and watch for one with 8.1 for the HP and mpg increase. We have a Regal 2760 with twin 4.3 and it's under power for us, not to...
I have twin 4.3 Alpha 1. The port engine RPMs fluctuate at any throttle position. Goes up than bogs down and can keep fluctuating like that 5-6 times in a min or so. Than it snaps out of it and runs great. It doesn't always do it, I can go all day and not have it do it and another day several...