FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
In short, you shouldn't expect to see significant changes in the appearance or condition of new spark plugs after only 5 minutes of idling.
This is what I’ve read. Everyone else is saying plugs look normal as of now
It may sound like that on the port side because the starboard side was covered by the board the engine was sitting on. It always sounds weird on muffs. I was concerned it seemed a bit too shaky but maybe that’s normal
The plugs were put in yesterday so they are new. I’ve only ran them in a tank and muffs. I haven’t had it on the water. So the plugs might not tell us much yet
It revs up nice and is smooth. Returns to idle the same. I plugs are brand new so we may not be able to tell much yet since I’ve only ran them since yesterday
Plugs are in order as they appear. The left ones are 2 and 4 cylinders and the right ones are 1 and 3 cylinders. I did clean off the 2 and 4 cylinders yesterday. So they might me a little cleaner then 1 and 3 because of that