FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I finally got the toon in the water. It ran awesome. We were on Lake Raystown in PA. That's my kid driving. Him and I are 50/50 owners of the boat. So far we have less than 2 grand in it. All we need to make it really nice is some new upholstery. That will probably have to wait till this...
Hi my name is Alan. I am from Johnstown, PA. I just wanted to introduce myself. This forum looks like a great place for advice and information. I am looking forward to getting to know my boat and you guys better as time goes on.
I bought this 24ft pontoon boat for $900 last fall. It needs...
I just bought a 115 hp mercury. The mounting bracket is broke and the serial number plate is is missing the top half. Is there another location to find the number so I can order parts. The guy I got it from said it was a 1995 model.
this is a link for the for sale add...