FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for recommended fuel pump (hopefully part # and source) for reliable fuel pump replacement. I have disconnected VRO so only need fuel pump (current original is leaking). See wide range of options and prices when searching so am a bit confused.
Thanks
Promarine Prosport gen 2 charger died after ~ 2 yrs (pontoon w/ 2 batteries). (After bad storm, it may have had lightning damage). Contacted the company and they said send it in. Just received a replacement unit in return. This company restores my confidence in good customer service.Will...
Had the pontoon out a few times this year. When I push throttle higher than ~ 50 rpm, Engine Lugs and stutters. Runs fine at lower rpm.
I will change spark plugs today and see if that corrects. Ran a can of Seafoam in last tank. Using No ethanol premium.
Any other causes of the problem...
I must replace the canvas of the bimini top on my 94 Crest Caribbean. Original manufacturer of the top says Spectrum Enterprises "E-Z slide The ultimate pontoon top". Does anyone have experience with this company? I can not find a website for them.
Are there any suggested alternatives for...