FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all,
I just picked up an old Johnson LD-10S motor Serial # C458250.
I'm assuming that this is around a 1965 year 5hp. If anyone knows for sure, please advise.
The prop has one of the 3 blades missing about 1/2 of the material, so I need to find a new or used one in decent shape.
Any ideas...