FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi!
I want to restore my motor. It's now running good, but there's 3 things that bothers me and I'm hoping that some of you may have answers.
1-Where can I get the rubber trim that is now cracked beyond repair?
We can't really see it in this picture, but it's the rubber trim that goes at the...
Hi fellow boaters,
I have been reading this forum for the past year now and even asked a few questions for my motor and got awesome answers.
I have bought my boat for 700$ last year. It's an old boat, I had issues with it, but I solved most of them. I'm up to the point of maybe doing it a...
Hi,
I've been working alot on this motor of mine. I've changed the impeller, spark plugs,repaired the electric shift and did a total carb cleaning.
I have a big issue now. Well the issue has always been idling under load. It was fine when I was simply putting the motor under muffs, but I set...
Hi, I have the motor listed above and I noticed that after running it there's some fuel mixed with oil in the spark plug cavities. It seems to be simply coming out of the threads. It's not aot though, is there any kind of gasket or o-ring that is missing on the spark plugs?
Thank you!
Sebastien