FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zup0yBf511U
Here's a video of what my Motor is doing.. It will Crank and Idle just fine.. Just when I go to accelerate it starts to bog down or ( Stop and go stop and go )..
I've got 105 compression on one cylinder and 130 on the other 3.. I was told 105 wasn't...
My old remote control is falling apart. And i can't find another old one to replace. I see that I can order a brand new control but will need some type of adapter.. Could someone help me find exactly what I need? Links to the control and which adapters I need please? Thanks in advance.