FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for the part that fits in the hole where the contols exit the boat.
there is a hole for the cables to exit that seems to be missing some sort of gasket so the lines will not rub on the fibre glass.
I removed the carb covers and found a spring laying their. Are there any other springs other than the Spring over ride and the Throttle return spring,
That is required on the three carb set up. I Have the clymer maual but it
Does not show how the linkages is setup. Thank you for the help.
Hello Everyone. I am new to this board. In fact I'm new to working on boats, also. The seat and vinyl flooring are in rough shape so I pulled out every, thing today. The seat and base are badly rotton, The flooring was peeling badly also. I power washed the inside of the boat out and things look...