FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I have decided to remove the tilt and trim unit but ran into a problem, what does it take to remove the trim piston from the mounting bracket. The bolt that passes through the lower part of the unit is to long to pull out because of the back edge of the boat. Any suggestions would be...
So I put my boat in the water for the first time this weekend. It is a 1990 Cobra with a Force 120 outboard. The only problem is with the Power Tilt and Trim Unit. I rebuilt it but its not working properly. My concern is that I may have some of the hydraulic lines hooked up wrong. I looked...
I just got a boat and it has a Force 120 outboard, the power tilt trim works but it leaks off fairly quick. Several people tell me it is probably the check valve, where it it located and is it something that I can clean myself?