FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey...
Nice to finally find other Vip owners... I`m from denmark and the proud owner of a Vip vision 1760lx 1993 135hk mercruiser, don`t think there is alot of Vip owners over here.
I have this problem. I want to repaint my boat. Then i will need some new Vip-striping on the sides of the...