FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am in the process of putting a new floor in a 19 ft v-hull and this is my first. I was wondering if I should paint the bottom of my wood before putting it down. I didn't use marine ply but went with 3/4 pressure treated instead. Budget. I noticed that the old floor had rotted from the bottom...
I was recently fortunate enough to have been given a 19 ft Angler with a 140 Mercruiser in it. I feel like I have rescued her and have done a lot of work to it to get it right. I have gotten to the point now of the wiring going to the tilt and trim. It works but I know it isn't right because the...
Recently my Uncle died. He was known as Mecury Man and when we were cleaning out his workshop we found 2, 2 blade props. Both are stainless and appear to me to be speed props and in mint shape. I would like to sell them to someone who may ge some use out of them but have no idea what they fit or...