FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
3.4L Penta GL
40869156
I'm working on an electrical issue with my boat. With the fuel pump relay jumpered and the fuel pump unplugged I'm getting 12v at the connector, no issues. With the connector plugged in, I get a short, smoke plumes out of the fuel pump and I blow a fuse. Has anyone ever...