FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 67 woodson 18 foot semi tri with OMC 140 outboard not sure of year of motor was told a 92or3 but no tag. Boat has hard time getting on plain but once (if) it does then she'll haul but the tach or any other gauges dont work either so im not sure of rpm range or how to ajust anything VERY...
I have a 67 Woodson boat that is in great shape. Dual cathedral 18 foot with a 96 EV 140hp outboard. Center console with T-Top and fishing platform up front. I looking for any info on these boats I can get. I couldn't believe this is the first post of one under the Owners groups by manufacture...