FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The boat is a 2005 Z20 Ranger. 125 Merc. Takes too long out of the hole. Once out, no problem 70 mph easy. Bad or old fuel ? I removed as much fuel as I can and have plans to fill it will premium and a fuel aditive. Any thing else ? Fuel filter ? I bought it used. 160 hours on it. Ran fine one...
The boat is a 2005 Z20 Ranger. 125 Merc. Takes too long out of the hole. Once out, no problem 70 mph easy. Bad or old fuel ? I removed as much fuel as I can and have plans to fill it will premium and a fuel aditive. Any thing else ? Fuel filter ? I bought it used. 160 hours on it. Ran fine one...