FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Dual Console.
Lowrance GPS graph on console lowrance graph on front.
72 lb motorguide.
New Prop.
$13,300 OBO
I just want to get what I owe out of it.
I will email pictures.
I can't find anything on these boats as far as reviews. I am looking to trade in my skeeter bass boat and get a Lund Predator 1810 SS with a 115.
I primarily bass and musky fish but I do go to canada walleye fishing and alos cat fish sometimes so I want a large casting deck but something I can...