FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All
I am in the process of repowering my 1997 170 Phantom. The tag in the boat says max of 115 hp. I know that the newer tags state hp and weight. My question, to those of you who have experience here, would I be over powering my boat by putting on a 150 hp? I am looking at the...
Hello Fellow Smoker Craft Owners
I have just purchased my first boat, a 1997 170 Phantom, and I am pretty pumped. The boat was a little neglected so I intend to apply a little TLC and bring her back as good as new. Here is where you come in. I am in need of the Owners Manual and any...