FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I've been looking all through my manuals and looking online. Cant seem to find what size the push button breakers are on this thing. They are so old there is no markings on the body and most of the pegs are broken in half. My manuals show the breakers in the diagram but dont say what size...
So I'm experiencing something quite different then what I'm reading on forums about switching props and here is my situation.
I have an 89 cobalt condurre 192 bowrider with a 4.3 mercruiser alpha one. The prop that was on it when I got it was a ss 3 blade 19p. After getting the engine up to...