FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Not sure what you mean by "smart craft gauges?" The dash has the gauges that came with the Bayliner VR5. I can try to take a reading from the back of the gauges if I can shimmy under that.
Mercury tells me that my 12.6 volts is still within normal range. I got a new battery and will check it...
I want to add a second battery, a "house" battery to my 2017 Bayliner VR5 with a 115 HP Mercury 4 stroke EFI engine. Right now, I have one battery, the one that came with the boat. I want to add a second battery and have seen a few diagrams about how to do this but no mention about the size of...
I fired up my 2017 Mercury 115hp 4 stroke EFI engine this weekend. The engine fired right up and I let it run for about 30 minutes at 2500 rpm. The voltmeter never got above maybe 12 volts. I took my digital and analog voltmeter and measured about 12.5 volts taken at the battery terminals. My...