FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I need help deciding which engine to put on my futura mark 3.
i like the yamaha for power and low weight.
but the honda will be quieter burn cleaner and run more efficiently. but will cost me around $1000 more.
What you do think?
thanks,
Hi,
I am planning on buying a new inflatable Zodiac in the US but am uncertain about the potential duty cost crossing the border into Canada. I wil not be trailering it, will be left packed in the bags.
I know I will be paying GST/PST but since it is made in France I think it there may be...
Hi,
I am planning on buying a new inflatable Zodiac in the US but am uncertain about the potential duty cost crossing the border into Canada. I wil not be trailering it, will be left packed in the bags.
I know I will be paying GST/PST but since it is made in France I think it there may be...